Weigh crate description:
Increased accuracy and convenience come with Ritchie’s entry level digital lamb scales. A robust, fully HDG unit with bi-fold doors front and rear, and incorporating a simple, easy to read digital 300 kg weigh-head that uses 3x AA batteries. Wheels and fold-away handles, make this high-quality unit easy to move and set up within a race, or out in the field.
- Based on 3662G model
- Unit fitted with a Tru-test load cell
- Robustly constructed and easy to use
- Designed for building into a race
- Mesh floor
- Wheels and fold away handles
- Easy to operate entry and exit gates
- Aerosol holders
- Galvanised finish
Eziweigh 7i Description:
The Tru-Test Eziweigh 7i weigh scale is Bluetooth enabled to help record live weight gain data easily. With storage capacity to hold 50 weighing sessions and 10,000 records.
With the capability to record information against Electronic ID (EID) or Visual tags, you can easily capture and analyse individual animal performance and history. Replacing guesswork with facts, the EziWeigh7i displays live weight gain since the previous session, showing animal performance right there in the yard.
Using its built-in Bluetooth® technology, the EziWeigh 7i wirelessly connects to Tru-Test’s EID readers, automatically transferring scanned ID’s straight into the weigh scale, saving time and improving accuracy. Alternatively, the animal’s VID can be entered using the large and durable keypad.
The EziWeigh 7i features Tru-Test’s proven Superdamp™ III technology, enabling you to capture accurate live animal weights more quickly than any other weigh scale on the market, even for the liveliest animals.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Record live weight gains
- Fully EID Capable.
- The EziWeigh 7i indicator is designed specifically to connect to Tru-Test’s XRP panel reader but is compatible with other brands of EID readers including stick/handheld readers
- VID capable. The EziWeigh7i enables visual identity number entry to cross reference with EID.
- USB Compatible. Direct and easy communications with PCs and laptops through USB cable.
- Drafting capability. Capable of three-way manual drafting by weight.
- High visible display. The EziWeigh7i has a large 35 mm display with a super bright white LED backlight to make it viewable in all conditions, from the brightest daylight conditions to darkness.
- Durable case. All Tru-Test products are designed for the tough agricultural environment. The EziWeigh7i takes this to a new level with double walled construction and rubber corner buffers for extra protection.
- Memory and storage capacity. The EziWeigh7i holds a memory capacity of 50 weighing sessions and 10,000 records.
- Statistics. Statistics from previous weighing sessions can be recalled.
- Compatible. The EziWeigh7i indicator is compatible with all load sensors currently available in the Tru-Test range. No calibration is required as EziWeigh7i automatically recognises the load sensing device connected.
- EziWeigh7i is compatible with the XRP panel reader.21