Through the extensive brushing, cleaning and massaging of the head, neck, back, torso and flank, the skin is better supplied with blood and the metabolism is stimulated.
The 2-brush machine allows simultaneous cleaning of the flanks and the back.
- the cow cleaning machine is automatically activated by the animals slightly raising the brush
- high-quality bristles ensure a long service life
- optimised brushes ensure that animals are happy to use them
- permanent lubrication over the gears’ entire service life
- intelligent electronics for fault-free and low-maintenance operation
- control with clearly visible display to indicate the operating status
- variable setting options for brush running time (10 – 300 s)
- the changing direction of the brush after ever activation ensures even wear of the brushes
- the torque safety shutdown stops the brush when it encounters too much resistance, ensuring safety in the barn
- plug ready for connection to 230 V socket
- all steel parts are hot dip galvanised
FETF98 GRANT ELIGIBLE
Price is plus VAT & P&P