The CS combi bedder has the same basis as the Z type, plus an extra bedder and conveyor for distributing extra bedding such as chalk. The extra bedder has a capacity of 50 liter and discharges to the right side. Both the thickness of the bedding layer and the quantity of bedding can be adjusted very precisely. As a result the bedding is distributed very precisely and the use of bedding material can be accurately controlled.
- Both bedders discharge to the right
- Hardox blade and wear strip
- Speed (thickness of bedding layer) of conveyors can be adjusted with a control valve
- Quantity of bedding of both bedders is adjustable by means of mechanical metering shutters
- One double-acting valve required
- Hydraulic motors with flexible couplings and relief valve
- Big metering roll at the bottom of the container of the sawdust bedder
- Metering screw at the bottom of the container of the lime bedder
- Sawdust bedder standardly equipped with a metering shutter for distributing small quantities
- Conveyors with sealed edges and scraper
- Rubber covered drive- and second roller
- Finishing: two-layer powder coating
- Second control valve to adjust the rate of both conveyors separately so that the rate (thickness of bedding layer) and the speed of the drive machine are perfectly geared.
- Chalk bedder on the shovel side of the sawdust bedder so that it is also possible to drive forward with a shovel while the chalk is being distributed first.
- Possibility for distribution to the left and the right with the sawdust bedder