The ZX bedder has an extra stirrer at the top of the container.
Therefore this machine can process products that are more susceptible to clogging.
The hydraulic motors have flexible couplings and the chain guard can be easily opened for maintenance.
The ZX can process sawdust, crushed straw, chopped straw, compost and green bedding (if it has not been ensiled), which makes it a versatile spreader.
Please note that green bedding and compost cannot be distributed with the ZX 2000/2500/3000.
- Discharges to the left and to the right
- Hardox blade and wear strip
- One double-acting valve required
- Hydraulic motors with flexible couplings and relief valve
- Manually adjustable metering valves
- Big metering roll at the bottom of the container
- Conveyor with sealed edges and scraper
- Rubber covered drive- and second roller
- Finishing: two-layer powder coating
- Speed control for metering roll of the ZX 2000/ZX 2500/ZX 3000 for precise distribution
- Foldable sweeping brush on the left or on the right side
- Manure scraper below the bedder