Developed by Dr Kumper , the Claw Check gauge is an invaluable aid giving practical guidance with 5 functions to attain the correct claw cut.
It gives guidance to the trimmer or farmer to pair claws to their maximum effectiveness.
- Helps to control the angle between the sole and anterior claw wall
- Measures the length of the anterior claw wall
- Compares the height between the inside and outside claws
- Helps to ensure that the correct plane of contact between the sole and ground is achieved
- Controls the slope of the sole
Prices are +VAT & P&P