The new sand bedder is not equipped with rollers but with an oscillating mechanism in the container.
Because there is no rotating roller the machine has a longer service life.
Thanks to the thick sheets, a Hardox blade, Hardox wear parts and an extra thick three-layer conveyor the machine is highly suitable for sand.
The opening of the oscillating mechanism can be adjusted so both dry and wet sand can be processed.
This bedder is standardly equipped with a speed control device that enables precise distribution.
- Heavy duty frame and sheet metal
- Discharges to the left and to the right
- Hardox blade and wear strip
- One double-acting valve required
- Hydraulic motors with flexible couplings and relief valve
- Heavy duty three-layer conveyor with double sealed edges and scraper
- Distribution by means of an oscillating mechanism ensures less wear
- Rubber covered drive- and second roller
- Finishing: two-layer powder coating
- Manure scraper below the bedder